To enhance the profession of mental health counseling through licensing, advocacy, education and professional development in the state of Utah.
To be a state organization representing licensed mental health counselors promoting consistent standards of education training, licensing, practice, advocacy and ethics for the state of Utah.
UMHCA members up hold the professional standards of practice and code of ethics for mental health counselors
- Jane Osborne, CMHC
- Jade Letourneau, PhD, CMHC
- Meg Martinez, M.S., ASAT-C LACMHC
- Candice Christiansen, M.Ed., LCMHC
- Suzy Denham, ACMHC
- Gray Otis, PhD, CMHC, DCMHS-T
- Christopher Oborn, ACMHC
- Daniel Ogilvie, ACMHC
- Julie Tucker, CMHC
Join the UMHCA Honor Society and celebrate all of your hard work with your fellow counseling students.
- Celebrate your upcoming graduation with an Honor Society social event for you and a guest.
- Receive your UMHCA Honor Society certificate.
- Receive a Gold or Blue Honor Society cord to proudly wear during your graduation ceremony.
- UMHCA Gold cord 3.9 – 4.0
- UMHCA Blue cord 3.6 – 3.89
UMHCA Honor Society requirements
- Student must be an UMHCA member (First year of Student membership is FREE)
- Student must have completed minimum 30 hours in academic program