Pinnacle Recovery is currently hiring for a part time counselor/ intern to co-facilitate our substance abuse/ dual diagnosis IOP program in Sandy, UT. The IOP group itself is Mon, Tues, and Thurs. 6pm to 9pm. The applicant would need to be at the IOP offices up to an hour prior to group for program planning, occasional intake assessments and other duties assigned by the IOP program therapist or the clinical director. We also have our clinical team meeting Tues afternoons at 12:30 pm for one to two hours. There maybe occasional opportunities to get more hours if a group needs to be covered at our residential facility. We can provide supervision if needed as well. Ideally, we would like someone who is experienced working with substance abuse disorders in a group therapy setting.
Interested parties, please email me a resume and I will forward it to our clinical director and IOP therapist.
Pay is dependent upon experience and licensure status. Please feel free to email me with any questions or a copy of your resume at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Martina Giaquinto, ACMHC
Utilization Review Manager
I am looking to hire another therapist at Monarch Therapy and wanted to let you know in case you have anyone you'd recommend that is in internship and looking for a position. I’d love to talk to them. They can email their resume to email@example.com
Are you looking to affect change in young people’s lives while having an incredible adventure at the same time?! Come to Outback Therapeutic Expeditions for a life-changing career as a Field Therapist! Immediate positions are available.
* Go camping with a group of teens in the wilderness for an 8 day/night shift and get 6 days/nights off
* Provide group and individual therapy sessions every day during your on-shift
* Collaborate with the primary therapist during co-therapy each week
* Help students each day by providing skill building techniques, psycho-education, crisis-intervention, assessment, and continuity of care by being with the students before, during and after the primary therapists meet with them each week.
* The starting salary is $40,000 annually.
* Health benefits kick in after 30 days.
* Generous paid time off package
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP) is available to all Outback employees.
* Field Therapist can easily meet /exceed the required direct service hours for licensure and supervision for those seeking Social Work (LCSW) is provided.
Masters or Above Level Graduate working towards licensure in Clinical Mental Health, Marriage and Family, or Social Work
Holds Entry Level license in State of Utah to practice mental health under supervision or ability to obtain license within two months of hire
Standard First Aid and CPR certified (not necessary to apply, but is a requirement for hire)
Previous work with adolescents (preferred)
POSITION: Clinical Coordinator I Posting# 2351-0219sr
UTAH COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
UTAH COUNTY OFFICE OF HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT, 100 East Center, Suite 3800, Provo, UT 84606
Phone: (801) 851-8158 Fax: (801) 851-8166 Email: humanresources@UtahCounty.gov http://www.utahcounty.gov/jobs
Due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to provide information on application status by phone or e-mail.
All qualified applicants will be considered, but may not necessarily receive an interview. Selected applicants will be contacted by the hiring agency for next steps in the selection process. Applicants who are not selected will not receive notification.
THIS POSITION IS GRANT FUNDED - PART TIME – WITH BENEFITS
BY STATE STATUTE FUNDING FOR THIS POSITION MAY BE MOVED TO JUAB COUNTY IN JULY 2019
THIS POSITION IS LOCATED AT THE NEPHI CHILDREN’S JUSTICE CENTER SITE
REQUIRED ATTACHMENTS TO APPLICATION:
$ College transcripts and/or diploma if related to position - internet printouts & photocopies are acceptable
$ Required licensure
STARTING SALARY: GRADE: 509 Step A – G $23.86 – 27.42 Hourly
Salary will be determined upon experience and or education
Plus benefits package - Step increase available after completing probation and annually thereafter.
20 hours per week, Tuesday and Thursday 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
OPENING DATE: February 22, 2019 CLOSING DATE: March 8, 2019
The eligibility list created by this posting may be used to fill current full or part time vacancies
and full or part time vacancies and grant funded vacancies that occur within the next two (2) months
For additional information see the job description at - - http://www.utahcounty.gov/jobs
Under general supervision of the Executive Director – Children’s Justice Center and as lead by a Licensed Clinical Social Worker, coordinates and facilitates investigation and intervention services for child abuse victims and their families and provides training for community professionals.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Provide direct clinical intervention and coordination to assist in the initial investigation, review, staffing, and treatment referral processes for child abuse victims; facilitate investigation of child abuse cases; provide initial assessment of child victim and family needs; maintain information and contacts for making specialized individual child abuse treatment referrals to community providers.
• Coordinate involvement of law enforcement, protective services, county attorneys, medical and mental health treatment personnel, and other agencies with the alleged abuse victims and their families; provide emotional support to the child and family and provide investigation processes information.
• Assess the emotional state of the child and family and make recommendations for action to the Multidisciplinary Team investigating the alleged abuse; help to establish a non-threatening environment for children and families; assist in implementing procedures to assist agencies in obtaining evidence useful for criminal prosecution and protective action in civil proceedings in a manner which does not further traumatize a child.
• Interact with local and state-wide Child Protective Services workers, law enforcement, county attorneys, treatment providers, and social service agencies to facilitate collaboration efforts.
UTAH COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER Page | 2
• Provide direct crisis intervention services to alleged child abuse victims and non-offending family members on-site or by telephone; assess the mental health and needs of the child and parents and makes appropriate treatment recommendations using information obtained during intake interviews, collateral contacts, and by reviewing assessment results; make treatment or social services referrals to various agencies and refers cases for criminal investigation according to applicable laws and regulations.
• Create and submit accurate records and documents according to compliance standards and established time requirements; prepare statistical reports to assist in monitoring program services, expenditures, and grants.
• Participate in ongoing training to maintain “state of the art” knowledge and enhance therapeutic skills related to child abuse treatment, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, and child and family development, etc.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Knowledge of social casework principles and methods
• Knowledge of mental health assessment instruments
• Knowledge of various modalities of psychotherapy and counseling
• Knowledge of federal, state, and local ordinances and policies regarding therapeutic issues
• Knowledge of the criminal justice system
• Knowledge of interviewing methods and techniques
• Knowledge of clinical diagnostic methods and principles
• Knowledge of abnormal psychology
• Skilled in interviewing methods and techniques
• Skilled in clinical diagnostic methods and principles
REQUIREMENTS FOR EMPLOYMENT:
Required Education and Experience
1. Master’s Degree in social work, marriage and family therapy, or psychology from an accredited college or university.
2. Equivalent combinations of education and experience may also be considered.
Applicants receiving a conditional offer of employment will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and additional background checks as required.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
1. Must possess and maintain licensure under the Mental Health Professional Practice Act (UCA 58-60) as a Certified Social Worker (CSW).
2. Applicants must possess a valid driver’s license and obtain a valid State of Utah driver’s license within sixty (60) days of employment.
3. Selected applicants will be required to submit to a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
EXAMINATION/SELECTION PROCESS: Individuals interested in the position must submit an official Utah County Government application and required attachments to the Utah County Office of Human Resource Management, 100 East Center, Suite 3800, Provo, UT 84606, by 5:00 PM on the closing date. NO POSTMARKS OR RESUMES. Additional information will not be accepted after the closing date. The Human Resource Department will screen the applications for minimum qualifications. The selection process will consist of a hiring interview, and may include any one, or a combination, of the following examinations: application and/or supplemental review/rating, written examination, performance test and/or oral examination. The Human Resource Department reserves the right to call only the most qualified applicants to any of the examinations.
Job Position Title: Mental Health Clinician - Paid
Description of duties:
Assist vulnerable individuals suffering from a mental health or addiction crisis by providing assessments and connecting individuals to mental health services. Play a valuable role in reducing the potential for violence during police interactions. Aid Department of Public Safety (DPS) officers in identifying and addressing the mental health and substance use disorder concerns related to Operation Rio Grande and assist officers in handling calls for service.
Work as a member of the Mental Health and Substance Use Disorder Evaluation Triage Team (METT). The METT is comprised of a licensed clinician, DPS sworn outreach officers and a supervisory sergeant. The clinician will be housed within the DPS office at Rio Grande and under the direction of the METT supervisory sergeant, will co-respond with law enforcement to incidents related to Operation Rio Grande.
The clinician will:
* Provide intervention, referral, or placement for a person with mental illness and addiction to facilitate the speedy return of field officers to other duties.
* Endeavor to prevent unnecessary incarceration and/or hospitalization of persons with mental illness or addiction by directing individuals, based on medical necessity, to care in the least restrictive environment through a coordinated and comprehensive system-wide approach.
* Provide a variety of clinical services for persons suffering from severe mental and emotional disorders and addiction; assist patients; their families; law enforcement and other social agencies in understanding and finding solutions to problems that lead to and result from mental illness and severe emotional disorders.
* Provide follow-up to support access to care and associated reductions in recidivism.
* Coordinate with service providers in the Rio Grande District including Salt Lake City Police Department clinicians to address needs of individuals.
* Report the required metrics to SL County.
Required qualifications: *
* Master’s Degree graduate in a mental health discipline from an accredited university.
* LCSW or CMHC
* Experience performing biopsychosocial assessments and utilizing the ASAM criteria.
* Previous training and experience working with severe and persistent mental illness and substance use disorders.
* Experience working with diverse and vulnerable populations.
* Knowledge of homeless populations and Salt Lake area community resources preferred.
* Ability to be proactive and maintain organization, initiating daily tasks, and coordinating schedules working as a member of a team.
* Be dependable and reliable.
* Ability to build and foster relationships with partner agencies.
* Ability to maintain a calm demeanor amidst potentially high distress population.
* Ability to enter clients’ dwellings, including climbing stairs.
* Valid Driver’s License.
$60,000 and benefits
Name of hiring agent: Erin Basta
Email of hiring agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number of hiring agent: 801-875-4567
Name of person submitting opening: Erin Basta
Position became available when: 2/1/2019
Applications accepted until when: 3/31/2019
Job Position: Title Licensed Mental Health Therapist
• Conduct individual and family therapy sessions.
• Ability to facilitate therapeutic groups and assist with innovative curriculum development.
• Maintain excellent standards regarding clinical documentation of all groups, individual and family therapy sessions, treatment plans, discharge summaries, etc.
• Manage crises and safety issues that arise with clients
• Engage in case management and professional collaboration with clinical team to create dynamic, effective, and evolving interventions and treatment plans
• Excellent time management skills
• Team player with a positive attitude
• Mental health clinical license (e.g., LCSW, LMFT, CMHC) current in the State of Utah
• Experience working with teens is preferred
• Strong leadership qualities
• Preference for clinical experience with ODD, Conduct Disorder, and Substance Abuse
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Must be able to pass a background check and drug test upon hiring
Name of hiring agent: James Mason Centers for Recovery
Email of hiring agent: email@example.com
Phone number of hiring agent: 801-693-1192
Name of person submitting opening: Greg Hawkes
Job Position/Title: Therapist or Life Coach
Position became available when: 2/14/2019
Applications accepted until when: 2/14/2019
Description of duties: Running groups and seeing clients
Required qualifications: License with DOPL
Name of hiring agent: Advantage Counseling Seevices
Email of hiring agent: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone number of hiring agent: 8019300575
Name of person submitting opening: Heather Rowley
Mental Health Therapist Utah Pride Center
Position Title: Mental Health Therapist
Location: Salt Lake City, UT
Term: PT. Permanent
Education: Advanced degree and LCSW/CSW/ACMHC/CMHC
The therapist position provides individual, couple, family, and group psychotherapy, as well as walk-in, crisis, support services to LGBTQIA+ community members, families, and allies. Counseling is provided on sliding scale, and insurance coverage is accepted from several major providers, including Medicaid and Medicare. Assist with clinical supervision to interns. UPC seeks a candidate who is inquisitive, innovative, strategic, solution-oriented, collaborative and inspired by UPC’s mission, vision and values.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
EMAIL RESUME TO:
Angie Salot | Director of Operations
Pronouns: She | Her | Hers
Office : 801 539 8800 x 1002
Cell : 801-821-5191
Licensed Behavioral Health Counselor
Description of duties: *
1. Successful and experienced in counseling all kinds of life issues and capable of delivering individual, couple, crisis and family therapy.
2. Poses the ability to quickly assess and work within a solution focused environment.
3. This position requires reliable transportation and the ability to work both independently and as an effective member of the team.
4.This opportunity delivers you into a position that is dedicated to delivering the full spectrum of EAP services, which includes counseling, work site training's, crisis services, assessments and referrals.
5. The Blomquist Hale team works closely with employers and the management team of hundreds of business organizations. Additionally, we work closely with the companies and their employees plus dependents as we deliver sound solutions with an unsurpassed quality experience.
6. This is a part time position-evenings and Saturday role
7. Fantastic team, service, motivated clientele
• LCSW or LMFT or CMHC or LCMHC licensed in Utah
• Master’s Degree and Utah State License in Social Work, Marriage and Family Therapy/ Counseling
• Additional certifications are a plus
• Preference given to experienced therapists
• Prefer candidates have met the supervisory hour requirement
• Spanish speaking a plus
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED:
• Team player
• Unwavering Integrity
Name of hiring agent: Susie Evans HR
Email of hiring agent: HR@blomquisthale.com
Phone number of hiring agent: 8016718585
Name of person submitting opening: Susie Evans
Utah Mental Health Counselors Association is Utah's hub for enhancing the profession of mental health counselors. UMHCA is a 501(c)6 organization.© 2018 UHMCA Policies • Privacy • Site Map