· What: 1-day Acceptance and Commitment Therapy workshop.
· When: Saturday, April 20th, 2019
· Where: Sorensen Center for Clinical Excellence at Utah State University, Logan, UT.
· Who: Led by Dr. Kirk Strosahl, PhD (one of the founders of ACT and a peer-reviewed ACT trainer)
· Why: Useful training and you can earn 6 CE credits (pending approval). All profits go to our research program.
Registration and fee information will be coming soon.
A discount will be available for groups of three or more professionals.
Feel free to contact the workshop coordinator, Tish Hicks, at (435) 227-5142 or email@example.com with any questions.
Utah Mental Health Counselors Association is Utah's hub for enhancing the profession of mental health counselors. UMHCA is a 501(c)6 organization.© 2019 UHMCA Policies • Privacy • Site Map