Work Ability Career Exploration and Job Fair
Tuesday, October 2, 2018, 10 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
(Workshops start at 9:30 a.m.)
Sanderson Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
5709 S. 1500 W., Taylorsville, UT
This job fair is tailored for individuals with disabilities. Be prepared to meet business leaders, attend workshops and explore your career opportunities. The event is free and open to the general public. Job seekers do not need to register.
Download Work Ability Job Fair Flyer
Workshop Topics Include:
Interpreters for the Deaf & Hard of Hearing will be available for all workshops. Other accommodations are available upon request.
- 9:30 a.m.: How to Get the Most Out of a Job Fair
Department of Workforce Services
- 10:30 a.m.: Successful Job Search: Dress on a Dime and Secrets to a Winning Interview
- 11:30 a.m.: What are Employers Looking For?
- 12:30 p.m.: Applying for and Working in Federal or State Government
USOR Business Relations Team / Utah Department of Human Resources
- 1:30 p.m.: Social Security Disability and Working
Utah Work Incentive Planning Services
Download Workshop Schedule
Businesses that Participated in Spring 2018 Job Fair:
(Fall 2018 business participants will come out closer to event date)
Employers who want to participate must reserve their booth space by September 25, 2018. This is an excellent Affirmative Action Plan activity.
Download WorkAbility Job Fair (for Employers) Flyer
Thomas Smith, Business Relations Specialist