June 8th 2019 Minutes
II. Welcome to ALL in attendance By Secretary.
Paul Callister, LCHMC, Past President, Graduate Student Chair
III. Secretary - Call to Ratify Notes from May
The top portion shows the seven committees; the bottom portion shows the five officers (president, pres-elect or immediate past-president, secretary, treasurer, presidential adviser).
We have a representative quorum at a board meeting when: A minimum of six eligible votes are represented by a combination of committee chairs and/or officer votes, and all committees are represented. **Individuals may hold two (or more) roles and exercise those votes.
1. Identify the problem.
2. Apply the ACA Code of Ethics. (change to AMHCA Code of Ethics)
3. Determine the nature and dimensions of the dilemma.
4. Generate potential courses of action.
5. Consider the potential consequences of all options and determine a course of action.
6. Evaluate the selected course of action.
7. Implement the course of action.
VII. Other Potential UMHCA Issues
Utah Mental Health Counselors Association is Utah's hub for enhancing the profession of mental health counselors. UMHCA is a 501(c)6 organization.© 2019 UHMCA Policies • Privacy • Site Map