September 19-20, 2019
Drs. John & Julie Gottman
(includes $100 Gottman Manual) Register before April 30, 2019 and pay
Salt Lake Community College
9750 South 300 West
Sandy, UT 8407
12 CE Hours Approved:
*Gottman Method Couples Therapy Level 1 Training has been approved by NBCC for NBCC credit. Suncrest Counseling is solely responsible for all aspects of the program. NBCC Approval No. SP-3251
Clinicians will learn:
• Research-based assessments and effective interventions to help understand couples’ struggles.
• Research-based strategies and tools to help couples successfully manage conflict.
• Skills that empower couples to dialogue about their worst gridlocked issues by uncovering their underlying dreams, history & values.
• Methods to help couples process their fights and heal their hurts.
• Techniques for couples to deepen their intimacy and minimize relapse
Clinicians will receive:
• A Two-Day Live Workshop with the Gottmans.
• Gottman’s 300-Page Clinical Manual (Featuring the latest research and new relationship assessment questionnaires and clinical interventions).
• Certificate of Completion for Level 1 Training.
• Eligibility to continue on to Level 2 and 3; eligibility to become a Gottman Certified Therapist.
For questions please contact:
801.255.1155 ext 207
Utah Mental Health Counselors Association is Utah's hub for enhancing the profession of mental health counselors. UMHCA is a 501(c)6 organization.© 2019 UHMCA Policies • Privacy • Site Map