I. Call to Order
II. Welcome to ALL in attendance.
- Welcome those in attendance through Webinar.
- Introduction of Committee Chairs.
- Meeting to be from 9:00-10:30 as PRMM will be training at 10:30-12:30
III. Secretary - Call to Ratify Notes from MayIV. Discussion on Administrative Organization of UMHCA and Instruction by Julie Tucker, President
- 501(c) appropriate innurements.
- Size of Committees
- Qualifications for committees.
- Application for committees.
V. Order of Business (In the future all of these items need to be voted upon)
Governing Board Report & Votes - Julie Tucker
- Changes in Bylaws
Submission of Nominations for PPAC
- Professional Partership & Associations Committee (PPAC); PPAC is tasked with maintaining professional associations with all licensed Clinical Mental Health Professionals as defined by Utah code which includes the LMFT, LCSW, CMHC, Psychologists, Psychiatrist, Doctors, Nurses Practitioners and any other helping profession or entity which may affect and are necessary in the administration of medication management of mental health clients. PPAC is charges with assisting any of the other helping professionals in causes which affect any mental health professional license as well as the Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselors. It is the stance of UMHCA that all mental health and helping professionals need to unite together to be able to pursue a stronger therapeutic community and voice in the legislature, the house, the legal community and the medical community. PPAC may be chaired by one of the helping professions outside of Clinical Mental Health Counselor licensure to ensure UMHCA is aware of therapeutic issues, DOPL Rules, legislative Code, or any other issues that may concern helping professions. PPAC is charge to help facilitate the voice of the Clinical Mental Health Professional with any governmental or legal entity. PPAC will help UMHCA achieve additional membership through the pursuit of Clinical Mental Health Professionals as defined by the Utah Rule of Clinical Mental Health Professionals R156-60, and encourage all CMHP to join the membership of UMHCA and ensure the voice of the Clinical Mental Health Professional. PPAC will pursue professional partnerships in the community, with health care providers, insurance companies, legal professionals, government entity, to help all communities see the value of a unified Clinical Mental Health Professional community.
- Chair nomination and discussion.
Jason Wagner, Treasurer Report on Income and Expenses
Budgets for Year End Needed by June meeting
- Legislative & Public Policy Committee. (LPPC)
- Education, Conference, & Graduate Student Committee (ECGS)
Public Relations, Marketing & Membership Committee (PRMM)
- Will be training after the meeting at 10:30.
Executive Committee (EXEC)
VI. Other Potential UMHCA Issues
Paul Callister – Trish Barrus on Insurance Panels
Paul Callister - wants to discuss UMHCA purchase of 'honor cords'
Any other issues not on the list